• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Loving the showdown, some HUGEEEE hits Brogan in particular with 2 very good bumps.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There are some ridiculous odds out there for this match, but I haven't found that! Sportsbet.com.au? If that's the same site, they've dropped down to $21.

Melbourne + 75.5 is paying $1.90 at Bet365. That's unbelievable odds IMO, and I'm going to have a huge crack at that. Surely Melbourne can lose by less than 76 points FFS!!!!!
What did i tell you Stedders. the +70 odd was the way to go. :cool:
Best $90 I've ever won tbh.

Josh

International Regular
Shattered. Originally tipped the bully's then changed it. Played so well on Friday. That was the only game I saw this weekend.

EDIT: My memory just gets worse. I tipped St. Kilda and changed that... lol

Go me!!

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[U][B]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 3[/B][/U]

DCYE - 19
MikeW - 18
BBrumby - 15
Irfan - 15
Josh - 15
Pasag - 15
Sam_Vimes - 15
Sir B.I - 15
Vic Orthodox - 15
Voltman - 15
Clapo - 14
Jono - 14
Alternative - 14
Ash Chaulk - 14
Matteh - 14
New ZT - 14
Simon - 14
Cameeel - 13
SKD - 13
Hoggy - 12
R_D - 12
Dark Hunter - 11

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't get around to posting yesterday, but the Showdown was absolutely unbelievable. One of the best games I've seen in ages, even better than the Dogs game in round 1.

Was a great effort to win with so many in-game injuries as well. Vince and Douglas were amazing for such young players, and as much as he annoys me, Chad Cornes was phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.