• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobisback

International Regular
Could really go some KFC.
Just had some. Could you believe that they had no Original Fillet, so i had to have a zinger burger, almost told them to gagf, but was hungry and didnt want macca's. BBQ Bacon and Cheese Ultimate Burger meal, so gun.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just had some. Could you believe that they had no Original Fillet, so i had to have a zinger burger, almost told them to gagf, but was hungry and didnt want macca's. BBQ Bacon and Cheese Ultimate Burger meal, so gun.
Oi. OI!!!!!!!!!

What does Ultimate mean? I saw it on a sign the other day. It sounds better than a combo.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Yeah, but it's just a matter of time. It's going to be like the Rapture, only it'll be the fatties that vanish, leaving behind mysterious trails of artery-shaped cholesterol deposits.

Edit: in actual Battrick news, my worst first XI bowler has gone a bit mental and taken a five-fer to skittle the oppo for 128. Fine by me.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 69 (2 runs). Scotlands Rejects: 240-4, runrate=3.48
Jongikhaya 14-3-42-0
Dangasela* 6 (17 balls)
Roche 14 (51 balls)
Last Wicket: Walsh b. Cherry 66 (FOW: 218/4)

Top of the table clash against a bot:dry:
Messed up the bowling orders + the captain will not give the bowler I set to V. attacking (Nkosinanthi) the ball. :mad:

On the training though my next season's secret weapon just popped
:cool:
Dom Tudgay - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,841
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, mediocre batting form, proficient bowling form, lively fitness.
A destructive player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: mediocre Concentration: worthless
Bowling: proficient Consistency: competent
Fielding: woeful

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy with the first day's play against my main FC rival. Scored 366 before ripping out their two uber bats leaving them 21-3.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Today's bot bashing over in one day. Means the team is fit to Brackenbash on Sunday.

Ron Gaxa (17yo proficient bat) made his debut for Dynamo, scoring 54* and taking two for four from eleven balls.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's gonna be tough to bring you down Vimes. And it ain't gonna be pretty. But you've been warned. It's not too late to bail and play a 2nd XI.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 26 (3 runs). PCYC CC: 67-5, runrate=2.58 (1st Inn: 53-10)
Trail by 583 runs. (caves_beachcc 703-4 dec)
Nixon 3-0-8-0
Hill* 0 (4 balls)
Canham 34 (62 balls)

Last Wicket: Clements b. Whitman 21 (FOW: 64/5)

nibbs

International Captain
Won my FC match before tea on day 1 today.

Denniston CC 2 (10.4 overs)
Towse 5/1, Khulekani 5/0

Whenuapai CC 367/3dec (49.0 overs)
Cuss 98, Morrison 91*, Duggan 86, Lennon 51

Denniston CC 0 (9.1 overs)
Towse 5/0, Khulekani 5/0.

Whenuapai CC win by an innings and 365 runs.

Bobisback

International Regular
Won my FC match before tea on day 1 today.

Denniston CC 2 (10.4 overs)
Towse 5/1, Khulekani 5/0

Whenuapai CC 367/3dec (49.0 overs)
Cuss 98, Morrison 91*, Duggan 86, Lennon 51

Denniston CC 0 (9.1 overs)
Towse 5/0, Khulekani 5/0.

Whenuapai CC win by an innings and 365 runs.
:laugh: Thats insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.