• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Morne Morkel is bowling very quickly on this unresponsive pitch. I don't know how he can keep it up with the ball barely carrying through to the keeper.

paddy11

Cricket Spectator
Wow, what an innings and it doesn't look like he is going to get out anytime soon. Some of the shots he played against Ntini were incredible to watch.

paddy11

Cricket Spectator
Wow, great stuff from Sehwag.

Oh, and guys please keep any mention of streams off CW please. All posts with links have been deleted.
Are streams not allowed or something ? I'm new so I don't really know. On football forum I visit we can link to streams and thats pretty strictly moderated.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Are streams not allowed or something ? I'm new so I don't really know. On football forum I visit we can link to streams and thats pretty strictly moderated.
I think these are streams that are not exactly legal.

Could be wrong though.

James

Cricket Web Owner
99% of streams are illegal and are not allowed to be mentioned on these forums.