• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
****, thouht I got my picks in.

Carlton vs Richmond
Port Adelaide vs Geelong
Collingwood vs Fremantle
St. Kilda vs Sydney
West Coast vs Brisbane
Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide
Hawthorn vs Melbourne
Kangaroos vs Essendon

pasag

RTDAS
Wonder how long till all the Carlton fans get back off the bandwagon?
Haha, would ask the same thing with so many Geelong fans. I love how I never really came across many of their fans but as soon as they became a premiership threat, they're everywhere announcing their support to anyone who will listen

Anyways, you go through what we've been through in the past six years and it's hard to keep involved when every single week is a loss and every-time there is any hope it turns out to be a false dawn.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
**** forgot to put my tips in, not sure of the results so watever.

Carlton vs Richmond
Port Adelaide vs Geelong
Collingwood vs Fremantle
St. Kilda vs Sydney
West Coast vs Brisbane
Hawthorn vs Melbourne
Kangaroos vs Essendon

cameeel

International Captain
**** forgot to put my tips in, not sure of the results so watever.

Carlton vs Richmond
Port Adelaide vs Geelong
Collingwood vs Fremantle
St. Kilda vs Sydney
West Coast vs Brisbane
Hawthorn vs Melbourne
Kangaroos vs Essendon
Away teams, so luckily for you, you draw both Richmond and Geelong

EDIT: For first two games, obviously not for the rest of the round

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, would ask the same thing with so many Geelong fans. I love how I never really came across many of their fans but as soon as they became a premiership threat, they're everywhere announcing their support to anyone who will listen

Anyways, you go through what we've been through in the past six years and it's hard to keep involved when every single week is a loss and every-time there is any hope it turns out to be a false dawn.
That's coz you live in Melbourne, not Geelong.

Love the part when within five minutes, two Carlton players ended up running into each other twice.

Oh, and Hartlett should get the season for whacking Housey behind play. New most hated player.

Josh

International Regular

Love the part when within five minutes, two Carlton players ended up running into each other twice.

Oh, and Hartlett should get the season for whacking Housey behind play. New most hated player.
Disgraceful effort, really. I can't believe there are still players that stupid out there. Of course you're going to get caught.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain

Biggest dog act since Captain VanderDud king hit Mcphee with 2 teammates holding him down.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
boo for Thursday games

Collingwood vs Fremantle
St. Kilda vs Sydney
West Coast vs Brisbane
Hawthorn vs Melbourne
North Melbourne vs Essendon - by over 50 points imo

membership tally is over 27K now not a bad effort, will be joining that number when i've saved a bit of money

R_D

International Debutant
boo for Thursday games

membership tally is over 27K now not a bad effort, will be joining that number when i've saved a bit of money
wow.. fair effort by the Kangroos this year.. lets hope they keep up the promise from last year.
Those are best figures ever for Kangroos i assume.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
St Kilda and Sydney was always going to be a crap game to watch, but I didn't think it'd be this bad.

pasag

RTDAS
Away teams, so luckily for you, you draw both Richmond and Geelong

EDIT: For first two games, obviously not for the rest of the round
I think we decided last year that you got whatever the worst tipper of the round got because it was unfair to not get any tips in yet do better than someone who did.

cameeel

International Captain
I think we decided last year that you got whatever the worst tipper of the round got because it was unfair to not get any tips in yet do better than someone who did.
Right you are. Everyone good to go with that again?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon they should jus give Jonathon Brown the coleman already (H). Shame we lost though, although I'm not to disappointed (apart from the shocking start), because imo the WCE road trip is still the hardest in the game. Awesome effort to fight back from 37 points down to actually lead though. Brown is simply head & shoulders above any other forward in the game (A slight bias I know :p). Was good to see Bradshaw back as well, having he & Brown fully fit up front gives us one of the better forward lines in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.