• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm not sure whether or not that was catchable TBH but if it was... 2 drops in 2 deliveries. :-O

Nah, that wasn't catchable TBF. Just out of reach.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That one was actually difficult, so it shouldn't be put in the same group as the debacle of the previous over.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Never mind difficult mate, that was never going to be caught. Could replay that 60000 times, it'd never be caught.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Sigh...had we held our catches today we might've had a chance of getting England out for something chaseable.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was always confident that that would be not out tbh

edit, forgot how much of a pain the 30 second rule can be when you're in an official thread

LOL, reminds me of that post by Smith...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That LBW appeal wasn't that far away either...looks like Collingwood's heading for 100.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sigh...had we held our catches today we might've had a chance of getting England out for something chaseable.
Yeah, Cook gone much earlier, Collingwood gone... simplistically, that'd be 5 down for 50-odd less. Would all be totally different had McCullum taken (or, more realistically, left for Fleming) that one though obv.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
gonna throw the towel in soon, hopefully we can see this through to tea still 4 down. Hope to get up to a pleasant scorecard as I did this morning.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
With Collingwood it NEVER evens-out. I can't ever remember some misfortune for him. He's had more good luck than I can remember tho.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Styris retiring from tests was certainly part of it. But mostly it was just a player coming into the side who looks almost as cadaverous as Scotty.
:laugh: OK. Look forward to your next design on the next occasion, whoever the lucky player may be. :p

Anyway, that's Tea, beautiful end to the session for Bell. Think I'm probably off to bed TBH, I leave you with another reminder to please vote on the poll if you want your country to be accurately represented.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
NZ's session but I am very pleased with the state of the game. Thinking that this time tomorrow we'll be closing in on 1-1.

Goodnight CW.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh: OK. Look forward to your next design on the next occasion, whoever the lucky player may be. :p

Anyway, that's Tea, beautiful end to the session for Bell. Think I'm probably off to bed TBH, I leave you with another reminder to please vote on the poll if you want your country to be accurately represented.
Goughy paying you for all this advertising? :p