• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Would love it if it was just the Sheffield Shield...sounds so much better than the Pura Cup.

Stupid Idea of the Day: If we got 5$ from each member of the site, we could totally try and buy sponsorship for a season. Can you imagine, the Cricketweb Cup. Would be brilliant.:p

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm thinking of heading along to the cricket tomorrow at the SCG.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Laurrz

International Debutant
^ bahh

1/55... need a wicket here, this pship getting dangerous, although they are going slowly

McGain seems to be bowling well... [if only we were batting first]

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't be the only one who feels it is ridiculous that the Australian players come straight back in for NSW, can I?

I feel so dirty supporting Victoria.