• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like they're starting to ramp up the run-rate... even if it cost How his wicket. Hopefully Flem can march on to the unmentionable.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Unlucky there How, fantastic fielding. Goodness gracious I'd like to see Sinclair out of the team, so much promise yet never delivers.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Sinclair tbh, don't see any point in him being out there atm, he should've stayed below McCulluam and Taylor so fi they had a min-collapse, he could try to steady the ship.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
FS Flem. After barely clearing Ian Bell with his last shot, he is caught of the next ball. They need to score quick, but 8 runs had already came off the over, was unneccesary. Top innings though.

McCullum in.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Would help him if he got a decent run in the team.

Fleming out :(
Yeah but I'd love to see us stop beating around the bush and either keep him or get rid of him. I'd rather us be rid of him.

And Fleming is denied his 7000 this match. A shame.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah but I'd love to see us stop beating around the bush and either keep him or get rid of him. I'd rather us be rid of him.

And Fleming is denied his 7000 this match. A shame.
Nah, FWIW I think Sinclair's the second best batsman in the country behind Fleming.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Alistair Cook outstanding! Big edge from Sinclair, and I can't believe Cook has done it again. England could win this. All 3 results are possible now.