• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is Jeremy Coney there?. He was always the best imo, but youre right, Doull is atrocious, Richardson is OK, but not the best,.
Jezza is pretty good. We tend to get him in the studio on highlights over here in the UK (don't know why he's over here so often) rather than in the com-box in-game.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have a bit of a love/hate thing with Richardson. Sometimes when he's winding up the other commentators he can be pretty funny, other times he's jsut as atrocious as Healy.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Jezza is pretty good. We tend to get him in the studio on highlights over here in the UK (don't know why he's over here so often) rather than in the com-box in-game.
Believe it or not - he's in the UK studying to become an actor. Perhaps a gig or two as a body double for John Cleese.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Have a bit of a love/hate thing with Richardson. Sometimes when he's winding up the other commentators he can be pretty funny, other times he's jsut as atrocious as Healy.
Don't find that sorta stuff terribly funny myself TBH, so it's more a hate-hate thing with 'im.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Blimey, this Test's been quiet so far. At the ground and on CW. Would've expected this to be one of the busiest you'd ever see, perfect time (mid-evening) for UK posters, and the customary heap of CW Kiwis.

As NZ meander effortlessly on to 383 for 6. I wonder, will I be wrong about this game having a result? Or will my hopes about us not collapsing horribly be confounded.

FFS, I mean I know Vettori's a pretty good batsman, but from 191 for 5 you really would have hoped for better than this. :mellow: Not neccessarily 220 all out, but 250-260.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member