• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Allan Border Medal

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pressing question of the night: will any of the girlfriends not be blonde?
Heh. Australia has a ridiculous blonde obsession. Always find it funny seeing chicks all rushing to go blonde even if they were pretty before.

burr

State Vice-Captain
lol really, i had no idea she (whoever the wife is) was pregnant. well done lee - def been the best. well deserved.

pup11

International Coach
Hayden for AB Medal (due to Lee missing the WC)
Lee for test player of the year.
Hayden ODI player of the year.
Noffke/Katich domestic player.
Pommersbach for BYC.
Yeah i agree with you on this, Hayden definitely deserves the AB medal for the way he has performed over the last 12 months, his Odi career looked as good as over before the last year's CB series, but he made a superb comeback, he should win the ODI player of the year too.

Mister Wright

Mark Nicholas should never host anything again. He was downright terrible. His jokes fell flat and he couldn't keep his hands still. Absolute disgrace.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What is with Channel 9's obsession with the Rogue Traders?

First the 20/20 than this.

Firstly, it looked so out of place Natalie Bassingthwaighte singing in a formal atmosphere like the AB Medal, with what is mostly an older crowd. No one was interested at all.

I don't get it, Neighbours was on Channel 10 anyway.

Mister Wright

Firstly, it looked so out of place Natalie Bassingthwaighte singing in a formal atmosphere like the AB Medal, with what is mostly an older crowd. No one was interested at all.

They probably play for free. Nicholas is a big fan also - unfortunately he has a lot of pull at the joint.

sideshowtim

Banned

Haha, agreed. Terrible band.

Thought the ceremony was pretty good really. Roy and HG were a nice addition. I hope they're there next year.

pasag

RTDAS
Mark Nicholas should never host anything again. He was downright terrible. His jokes fell flat and he couldn't keep his hands still. Absolute disgrace.
Nicholas gunned it. Seen some pretty dire presenting in my time, especially with the Brownlow medal over the years, he was great. Enjoyed it quite a bit, the abridged version on 9 was probably the perfect length.