• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Plenty of class in Taylor, Styris, Fulton and Oram. And never a better chance to get back into nick.

If ever there's a time for 340 to be chased, there'll never be a better opportunity.

Sidebottom back on.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not long. And on this ground, it could repeatedly go into the stands.

Yet Sidebottom still finds swing in the 26th over, ITSTL.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Betting Collingwood to gamble with Shah again and Taylor is gonna massacre him with his good ole heave over mid wicket :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just 1 off that over, terrific one. Billy Joel now the record of choice. And Shah does indeed continue.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Shah still on, wonder if he'll have the same fate as Ryder (couple of good overs and then a costly one).

Taylor might be tempted here.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just please don't let him get gifted another wicket. 8-) Don't know if I could take that at this time in the morning.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Begs the question what a kid like you is even doing up at this hour TBH. :nono:

I might be heading to bed soon. Nearly half four here.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Haha, yeah the music at cricket matches in NZ is the same at all ground. The DJ is stuck in the past. Probably a DJ from a "Classic Hits" type station that they bring in for the cricket.

Just looking at the run needed from balls left scenario. 164 off 132.
Thats a gap of 32. Would be interesting to keep an eye on that up to the 40th over. If NZ can manage to keep it around 40 odd and not lose too many wickets, then its gonna be a ripper.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just looked at that actually, had presumed it was less than that.

New Zealand are in a far less commanding position than I'd thought.

Rolling Stones now on the record, and Broad on.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Meh, I used to stay up to these sorts of times outside term when I was your age too I guess. And still do far more often than I should too. :nono:

Taylor has played several really impressive off-side strokes so far today.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Taylor has played several really impressive off-side strokes so far today.
And now we see the familiar whack. And sure enough, like almost everything today, it clears that insanely short boundary :p

And it's REO Speedwagon, what a ch00n.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
145 from 120. Down to 25 which have to be pulled out of the bag in addition a-run-a-ball.

And Shah still bowls. Surely he has to get whacked sometime?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
145 off 120
Down to 25 now. Shows what a good over can do.

I think NZ will be quite happy to have a scenario like 90 off 60. If these two are still in. Hell, 100 off 60 even.