• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This situation is tailor-made for Sehwag to take the game away quickly. I hope luck is on his side.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm all for the game being played in the right spirit/good sportsmanship etc etc...however I think Australia got carried away today. There was simply no need to get out for just over 200 as a gesture of goodwill :sleep:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This situation is tailor-made for Sehwag to take the game away quickly. I hope luck is on his side.
A big knock from him would give the whole team such a big lift as well. If I were Ponting though I'd put Clark in immediately to get him.

pup11

International Coach
Well there is no denying that we are in a big hole atm, all credit to the Indian bowlers for the way they bowled and kept the Australian batting on the matt through the innings.
But to think all is lost won't be right attitude, we just gotta bowl in the right areas and bowl India out for as cheaply as possible, but atm we have our backs against the walls, so i just hope we can somehow fightback into this game.

pup11

International Coach
Why the hell is Johnson still getting the new ball??
I seriously don't know why, if the Aussies had the balls to pick somebody like Tait, then why can't they show a bit more faith in the lad and give him more responsibility, i would have prefered him bowling with new ball.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Give Tait the new ball, please.
Not giving it to Clark would be dumb IMO. He's clearly bothered Indian batsmen the MOST in this series even though Lee's picked up more wickets. Clark also brought Sehwag to a halt in the 1st innings.