• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So.....

Why is one of the fastest bowlers in the world bowling against the breeze whereas the part-time medium-paced trundler gets the breeze?

Ponting making some rather questionable bowling choices today,

pup11

International Coach
So.....

Why is one of the fastest bowlers in the world bowling against the breeze whereas the part-time medium-paced trundler gets the breeze?

Ponting making some rather questionable bowling choices today,
Yeah the only thing that would be on his mind in this game, would be to play in the right spirit of the game. :ph34r:

haroon510

International 12th Man
Amazing Sachin..

honestly before the match start i didn't think that india can pass 125 considering that they used to have problem playing in bouncy pitches..

Laurrz

International Debutant
Amazing Sachin..

honestly before the match start i didn't think that india can pass 125 considering that they used to have problem playing in bouncy pitches..
Pitch aint that bouncy at all after the first session :( the sun is drying up any bounce left on the wicket *sigh

but yea good batting by these two.. so ahrd to get out when set.. and Ganguly, Laxman next... god

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing Sachin..

The spitfire pitch was all hype. Looks a road. Hope these two can kick on and punish the Aussies.

pup11

International Coach
50 off less than 100 balls from Dravid.

Nice to have you back Rahul!
His dropped catch by Clarke is starting to prove so bloody costly now, but hey i have lot of respect for Dravid, for the way he has fought his way back into form is really commendable and something that shows what a legend he is.

pup11

International Coach
Pitch aint that bouncy at all after the first session :( the sun is drying up any bounce left on the wicket *sigh

but yea good batting by these two.. so ahrd to get out when set.. and Ganguly, Laxman next... god
And decision to drop Hogg in favour of the out of sorts Mitchell Johnson seems such a big mistake now, if its so hard for the quickies to take wickets on the 1st day on this pitch, then they would definitely have their work cut out in the 2nd innings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The spitfire pitch was all hype. Looks a road. Hope these two can kick on and punish the Aussies.
Its still a bouncy pitch though. Hence the LBWs being turned down.

People confuse bouncy wickets as being immediately hard to bat on. Its not if you can play the bounce. It can often be batsman friendly.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
I reckon Mitchell Johnson should be dropped for a good year or so, perhaps bring in Tait and/or Hilfenhaus as project players because Johnson doesn't seem to be doing well in this Australian side.

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
Test Series

Can India Square The Test Series 2-2
I Dont Think So but at the same time Australia cant make it 4-0 TOOOO

Who Do u think will hit the highest individual score
So Far- Its A Symonds

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Its still a bouncy pitch though. Hence the LBWs being turned down.

People confuse bouncy wickets as being immediately hard to bat on. Its not if you can play the bounce. It can often be batsman friendly.
Indeed. Perth's never been a bad place to bat (except maybe that year when Ambrose bowled Blewett with the grubber, and the cracks resembled a three lane highway), no matter how "bouncy" or "fast" it is.

pup11

International Coach
Amazing session for the Indians and they would very happy that they saw through that session without losing a single wicket and Australia have a lot of thinking to do in the tea break.
They need to come up with something good and different, because whatever they are doing atm doesn't seem to be effecting India much.