• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First time I'll ever be following an Australian home test from 'the office'

Currently in Singapore doing an internship in a law firm, and whilst the cricket coverage on cable here is awesome (two dedicated cricket channels), that's useless when you're stuck in the office. :(

Cricinfo ftw.
Nah, just listen at abc.net.au/cricket, and tell those who don't like it to bugger off :p (this is only recommended if you don't value your job :p)

Johnners

Reckon they will, it seems silly bringing Tait into the team and not giving him the new ball. Would still bowl Clark at first change as well, drop Mitch down the order so to speak.

Son Of Coco

Which means that teenager from Melbourne who threw the massive party doesn't get to own Laila McKinnon again tonight. That was hilarious.
:laugh:

It was a face-off of the completely incompetent...it would have been an extremely close points decision in my opinion. McKinnon could string together a sentence, so she goes one up there. On the other hand, she was fronting ACA...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will be interesting to see how Jonners goes for this Test. He's very much flown under the radar and it'll be good to see how he can bowl without so much pressure.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow. No work to do at all, and the cricket is about to start.

So tempted to catch the MRT home and go watch the cricket. I don't think anyone would notice I'm gone :ph34r: