• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh yeah and congrats Australia.

And as SS said, not mad at India at all. Just mad at... destiny (I guess). Too stunned atm.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Both teams played very well, and it should have finished in a draw with the umpiring taken into effect. Props to india for taking it to the aussies for once, let us hope that we see a fair match umpiring wise next test and see who truly is the best team. I am sure we will be in for a good battle.
Good call, in my opinion. Was a brilliant contest somewhat marred by some questionable decisions both ways (yes, I concede more went against the Indians than not). The WACA test will hopefully be competitive - too bad I'm in ****ing Sydney and I'll miss it.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Was hopping mad for a good couple of minutes, then realised I didn't care much for Cricket anyway. :unsure:

India - Australia's just that special.

Interesting, we still haven't seen a replay of the Sharma dismissal.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I had expected India to lose 3-0 and 4-0, and now they will I think - but I didn't expect them to play as well as they did. I'm pretty happy with India, TBH.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It was a good call. Without wanting it to sound like sour grapes, if the umpiring hadn't been so poor, then this may have been the greatest Test I've seen.
Certainly one of the best. The umpiring added to the drama in its own way, but it really was an amazing match regardless. Reminds me a lot of the Adelaide test last year against England, in terms of the way the result came about.

I do feel for Kumble though. Played a fantastic innings under intense pressure.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Man of the match has to be Andrew Symonds. Bowled beautifully, but most of all his absolute chanceless innings when Australia were in trouble.

Sad that India are not good enough to cut it against this great Australia team. 4-0 now for my liking.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Feel so sorry for Anil, stranded while three fell at the other end.

Kumble = Trooper. Love him to death.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It is only fair sportsmanship to congratulate Australia. So my congrats to Australia and the Australian fans out here. India and Indian fans will be terribly sad and I am no different.