• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pasag

RTDAS
There is no pleasure in this win, I love seeing Australia win, but in a fair way, not this. We can hardly blame the Australian players for their good luck and they have made the most of it, but one must feel for the Indians who played so well and especially with their best bowler out but had everything and more go against them.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Great job for Australia though - especially Clarke. I liked India and their fightback - I am not really mad at India for losing. I think they played extremely well.

Please keep this thread civil guys.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. Just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in. (Actually, it's been more a question of lack of time and a tad less interest in recent cricket.)

Great stuff from the Aussies at the end, but I agree with SS, this result really exacerbates the consequences of the poor umpiring in this match.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
There is no pleasure in this win, I love seeing Australia win, but in a fair way, not this. We can hardly blame the Australian players for their good luck and they have made the most of it, but one must feel for the Indians who played so well and especially with their best bowler out but had everything and more go against them.
Definately smiled and yelled and the incredible fashion of the win. But yeah, feels empty.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
last post here cus i know this place is going to turn into a haven of blind fanboys from both sides so my final words.

Both teams played very well, and it should have finished in a draw with the umpiring taken into effect. Props to india for taking it to the aussies for once, let us hope that we see a fair match umpiring wise next test and see who truly is the best team. I am sure we will be in for a good battle.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gracious in victory. Respect. :)