• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Love Turbs attitude by the way, dare I say role model for countless people on the board, Indians and Australians alike.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
If little brown Indians, my countrymen, had any ****ing testosterone in their bodies, they would have choked Bucknor and broken Ponting's back.....racist bastards...they hate the way indians are.......and it shows in their body language....did anyone see how that ****** ponting was showing how clarke caught it...when he probably didnt even see jack....mother****er..........he was so racist in his body language....i think it is time for cricket's financial super power to show who is the boss......we can financially and militarily kick aussie ass and no reason for india to take this ****ting in their pants like sissies....time to stand up ....show who is the ****in boss....IF I WAS KUMBLE I WOULD SAY NO MORE CRICKET IN AUSTRALIA WITHOUT REFERRAL SYSTEM ....AND BUCKNOR BE FIRED RIGHT NOW....
I hope Kumble stands up and says what he he is thinking, because quite frankly how can one take the word of two guys who in this game refused to walk? Ponting never called dravid back but Attapatu did call Symonds back, because he is a precious black aussie and we are meant to pray him and his smelly dreadlocks, what an ape.

Bracken

U19 Debutant
If little brown Indians, my countrymen, had any ****ing testosterone in their bodies, they would have choked Bucknor and broken Ponting's back.....racist bastards...they hate the way indians are.......and it shows in their body language....did anyone see how that ****** ponting was showing how clarke caught it...when he probably didnt even see jack....mother****er..........he was so racist in his body language....i think it is time for cricket's financial super power to show who is the boss......we can financially and militarily kick aussie ass and no reason for india to take this ****ting in their pants like sissies....time to stand up ....show who is the ****in boss....IF I WAS KUMBLE I WOULD SAY NO MORE CRICKET IN AUSTRALIA WITHOUT REFERRAL SYSTEM ....AND BUCKNOR BE FIRED RIGHT NOW....
YEAH! SEND IN THE MILITARY! YEEHAW!

That'll show 'em who can play cricket best!

Might I suggest a cup of tea and a nice nap?

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
The ball was very clearly on the ground in the act of taking the catch. The pickup was inconclusive, but in the process of rolling over, Clarke was supporting his body weight on the ball! That's pretty blatant, and I'm quite astounded that they would've claimed that.

Pretty incredible, the umpiring in this game. If it was a farce on the first day, it's beyond that now into.
Thank You. Anybody with functioning eyes and any ounce of objectivity(something these Australian commentators on the feed I'm watching right now certainly don't have) should've been able to see that ball bounced before Clarke caught it.

The Test Match is the biggest farce in the game's modern era.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I hope Kumble stands up and says what he he is thinking, because quite frankly how can one take the word of two guys who in this game refused to walk? Ponting never called dravid back but Attapatu did call Symonds back, because he is a precious black aussie and we are meant to pray him and his smelly dreadlocks, what an ape.
This is verging on the truly disgusting. If this sort of abusive language continues, don't expect to be posting here much longer.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Dire.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Thank You. Anybody with functioning eyes and any ounce of objectivity(something these Australian commentators on the feed I'm watching right now certainly don't have) should've been able to see that ball bounced before Clarke caught it.

The Test Match is the biggest farce in the game's modern era.
Then stop watching it - go outside, run in the daffodils, take a walk on the beach.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We don't need that sort of racist crap here at all, thanks. I'm on the top of chart as far as disliking Symonds as a cricketer goes, but you don't need to get personal or racist about it.

Official warning.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Additionally, can all of the mature fans on the board ignore the trolls? Don't feed them!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love Turbs attitude by the way, dare I say role model for countless people on the board, Indians and Australians alike.
Yup, definitely somebody who can hold his head high at the end of the day. Conducts himself in a very good manner.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Christ on a bike bro, settle. I'm as pissed as you are, but nix on the neanderthal insults.

sideshowtim

Banned
Absolutely disgusting. **** off you sad little ****. Be angry at the umpires, I don't mind, but I take exception when you start racially abusing cricketers. You're an absolute disgrace.

JBH001

International Regular
Good cricket all round in this game, way much better than all the crap everyone is talking about
Yep, there has been good cricket, some outstanding cricket, in fact.

Too bad it has been marred by some of the most woeful test match umpiring seen in a long time, especially by Mr. Bucknor. I said yesterday that the umpiring has not been as bad as some are making it out to be, but after looking back over some of the decisions given in this test, and especially the Dravid dismissal today and the shocker with Clarke (Benson should not be accepting the word of the opposing captain on the final day, especially when there is no current consensus as to what occurs in this sort of scenario) I can only concur with some earlier statements that this test really has become something of a farce. Swiftly plumbing the very depths of the ridiculous covered in nonsense. A real shame really.

Despite the fact that the Australians have played some great cricket (Hayden especially) they certainly do not deserve to win it. Not by a long shot. India will do very well to draw it from here, as they should with about 45 minutes (by my reckoning) left.

(although tbf, I dont think they deserve to win it either)

Last edited:

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Says a lot about your character.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We warned you two pages ago to cut this sort of behaviour out. It's completely unacceptable, and as you obviously won't listen to us, you leave us with no option but to hand out a ban..

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha appreciate it. But I've been pretty over the top too at times, cuz I'll agree I can't control my emotions. I was telling Pratyush this as well today on msn, that I am a very competitive guy in almost everything I do, esp. sports related. Whether I am playing or supporting, testosterone levels go through the roof :ph34r:.