• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
the 5 ODIs between Ireland and Kenya may turn into a quadrangular including Bangladesh and Zimbabwe which would be even better!

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
So the buzz is about the new format of 2011 Cricket World Cup... Wat do u think it should look like?

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
i would love to see afghanistan playing on it.
Am gonna support U on that... Lets see in the next WCL - 2008 Global Division Five Tournament.... Hope they play well to qualify! They will have tough challenge against USA, Nepal & Norway... But if they are confident can clear these 3 very easily!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So the buzz is about the new format of 2011 Cricket World Cup... Wat do u think it should look like?
Apparently they want to revert to the 2003 format which ironically had even more mismatches (i.e test team v. Non-Test team matches rather than one sided games) and it still didn't prevent a certain minnow from being there at the business end of the tournament.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Apparently they want to revert to the 2003 format which ironically had even more mismatches (i.e test team v. Non-Test team matches rather than one sided games) and it still didn't prevent a certain minnow from being there at the business end of the tournament.
Hey how many days was 2003 Wc? I think ICC should countinue with 16 teams....

Punting Ponting

Cricket Spectator
I dont understand one thing If Bermuda is gonna play 2 Odis Against Uganda from 21st in Nairobi & Later with kenya in 3 Odis. Y cant there be a Tri Series Between The three as anyways the other two nations are also gonna be in Nairobi???? So that there could be decent practise for the three teams? :wacko: :furious:
It would make sense wouldn't it :huh:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
The Last Two Teams To Qualify For the 2009 World Cup Qualifiers?

Hi friends, here is a intresting question for u to predict the last two teams to qualify for the 2009 World Cup Qualifiers in UAE? Options:

01) Afghanistan?
02) Bahamas?
03) Uganda?
04) Botswana?
05) Germany?
06) Japan?
07) Norway?
08) USA?
09) Jersey?
10) Mozambique?
11) Nepal?
12) Singapore?
13) Vanuatu?
14) Fiji?
15) Italy?
16) Hong Kong?
17) Tanzania?
18) PNG?
19) Cayman Islands?
20) Argentina?

Lets see ur knowledge in - NON TEST PLAYING NATIONS?

All the best & Answer carefully... All predictins should be before Feb 2k8...
:cool:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any Resons?
As fas as I know, Uganda have been improving quite rapidly lately, and they did beat Kenya in a Twenty20 game last year. Afghanistan, well that was purely based on the popularity of the sport in the country.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
As fas as I know, Uganda have been improving quite rapidly lately, and they did beat Kenya in a Twenty20 game last year. Afghanistan, well that was purely based on the popularity of the sport in the country.
Hmm I think Afghanistan also has talent in them... Anyone with more reasons on their choises?

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Hi friends, here is a intresting question for u to predict the last two teams to qualify for the 2009 World Cup Qualifiers in UAE? Options:

01) Afghanistan?
02) Bahamas?
03) Uganda?
04) Botswana?
05) Germany?
06) Japan?
07) Norway?
08) USA?
09) Jersey?
10) Mozambique?
11) Nepal?
12) Singapore?
13) Vanuatu?
14) Fiji?
15) Italy?
16) Hong Kong?
17) Tanzania?
18) PNG?
19) Cayman Islands?
20) Argentina?

Lets see ur knowledge in - NON TEST PLAYING NATIONS?

All the best & Answer carefully... All predictins should be before Feb 2k8...
:cool:
Anyone with choises & Reasons...