• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

jammay123

State 12th Man
ooh one has just fallen short of vvs from harbhajans bowling to symonds. i reckon that the spinners will blast out the aussies.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Guys, this has no place in the forums, especially in this thread.

Back to the cricket please...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
215 for Australia. India have almost no chance after Australia cross a lead of 265 in my opinion. So we need to get the 6 wickets for the next 50 runs maximum. A very steep task.

I reckon that India should try and chase any total till around 300 though as after this we have Perth next and evening it 1-1 here is so vital.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Harbhajan really needs to come to the party. The wicket has been offering so much bounce and turn for him and it perfect for him now with the rough patches around the off side.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I don't see hw it's there responsibility to give themselves out. i'd say clarke was just disappointed and junbg around for a bit.
Disappointed?

I was almost embarrassed for Clarke, such was his stupidity in standing there. If cricket continues in this vein - ie. ****wits standing there when they've smacked the cover off it to first slip - I don't think I'll bother with it for too much longer.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anybody got a YouTube link to the Clarke incident?

Well done to Hussey, a fine century.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India should close up shop here. Take a long time to bowl the overs, bowl to try to contain and when they get the bat, go for the draw. Very little chance from here IMO.

Laurrz

International Debutant
India should close up shop here. Take a long time to bowl the overs, bowl to try to contain and when they get the bat, go for the draw. Very little chance from here IMO.
gee, with Indias batting lineup.. and there ability to play spin... and the spin bowler Australia have... surely they can chase maybe 280ish... or even 300 given time *shrugs

i really hope Haydos is wrong when he said they are looking for 260!!