• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
Frikking amazing. Clarke STOOD his ground. These Aussies get away with murder. unposrting, whining wimps. All of em. Simply amazing. And the umpire took his time. WHAT A FARCE !! :@ :@
seriously, you sounds like a 10 year old. oh noes he stood his ground, the world is imploding!!

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Symonds was OUT !!! AMAZING !! They should STOP this match RIGHT NOW. No way that ball bounces high. No WAY.

Is Mr. Macho Symonds going to cry on the field here that Indians are sledging him...

THIS MATCH IS A FARCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghac.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're quite welcome to comment on the standard of the umpiring, but accusing them of bias repeatedly (paid off or not) puts CW on shaky legal ground in regards to character defamation, whether you mean it seriously or not.
Yep, I gotcha, wasn't intended at all and I'm not doing it again.

pup11

International Coach
Perhaps let Symonds settle in and allow him to play his shots when he wants to, and with Gilly and Hogg coming in next we have some firepower left.
Yeah you are right but by the looks of it i am pretty sure Ponting wants his team to make as many as possible tonight, so they aren't going to hold anything back and then Ponting might declare overnight, because we surely need atleast 90 overs to harbour any hopes of bowling India out.

JustTool

State 12th Man
seriously, you sounds like a 10 year old. oh noes he stood his ground, the world is imploding!!
Well, I have a good coach. I am learning from Symonds. When he is not available I learn from Ponting. Now I will recruit Clarke as my coach :laugh: :laugh:

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
HIT him below the knee-roll. Not bitter. Just AMAZED at this OBVIOUS FARCE. Bucknor NEVER gives Indian batsmen ANY benefit of the doubt. If CAhasn't paid-off Bucknor they better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
why would ca pay off bucknor now if he's, in your opinion, already cheating for us for free?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for labelling Indians and Lankans as being whingers too.
No worries, but that's not actually what I said. I was referring specifically to this forum, specific members, and official threads. You can disagree if you like, but I can't see why you'd bother. For reference, go read some of the Australia in India tour thread from 2004. It's basically the exact same crap just from a different year.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
On another note, I think that if the anti-Australian sentiment on here ATM isn't justifiable, then it's at least understandable. Symonds, Ponting and now Clarke have given the CA PR department a solid workout.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No worries, but that's not actually what I said. I was referring specifically to this forum, specific members, and official threads. You can disagree if you like, but I can't see why you'd bother. For reference, go read some of the Australia in India tour thread from 2004. It's basically the exact same crap just from a different year.
It's what you implied, obviously without the cojones to say it explicitly.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
I's surprised to see so many americans at this forum. Didn't think most even knew what cricket was.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
On another note, I think that if the anti-Australian sentiment on here ATM isn't justifiable, then it's at least understandable. Symonds, Ponting and now Clarke have given the CA PR department a solid workout.
I don't see hw it's there responsibility to give themselves out. i'd say clarke was just disappointed and junbg around for a bit.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Can't believe bloody Clarke. India have played well, but this must also be the worst performance I've seen in many respects from Australia since the 05 Ashes - what the hell was Clarke thinking?

I thought Symonds was a bit lucky not to be the hattrick for Kumble, but the Hawkeye backed up Bucknor's judgement, so I guess that's a quite marginal one, as opposed to definitely being wrong.

pup11

International Coach
What is Symonds doing 15 balls and he is yet to get off the mark, ffs only 19 overs left in the day and its not like we would get all those overs in today.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
laughing at how much people are whinging over clark.

Indians really need ot work on their fielding, another shocker just then.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
What is Symonds doing 15 balls and he is yet to get off the mark, ffs only 19 overs left in the day and its not like we would get all those overs in today.
yeah, i agree. We need to just go hammer time right now. Play it like a twenty20 from now til stumps. If we get another 100 ahead that'll be enoiugh imo.