• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

archie mac

International Coach
Because of course it's embarrassing to have a player complaining about being racially abused? 8-)
Because it seem to me to only happen when we are struggling for wickets, where is all of the rhetoric of what happens on the ground stays on the ground?

Should change it to what happens on the ground stays on the ground (as long as we are winning8-) )

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India need wickets - the lead will start to raise eyebrows pretty soon. In any case, Ponting is officially Harbhajan's bunny! I love it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My God, Harbhajan getting Ponting on the first ball he faced from him was one of the greatest things ever.

Have a think Punter, because he's killing you atm.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I don't understand why player of Ponting's quality is such a bunny to a quite an average bowler. It's got to be in the mind now IMO.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
- This is what makes Hayden such a good batsman. He will make runs for you even when he has to grit it out in the middle. Top inning by Hayden so far.

- Good decision to bring in Tendulkar. He has a good chance to take 1-2 wickets on this pitch given the turn it is offering and how he can be a tricky customer.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Ritchie Benaud - his cricketing knowledge is just incredible. As sharp as he ever was. Just answered another of those Johnny Walker cricket questions.

archie mac

International Coach
- This is what makes Hayden such a good batsman. He will make runs for you even when he has to grit it out in the middle. Top inning by Hayden so far.

- Good decision to bring in Tendulkar. He has a good chance to take 1-2 wickets on this pitch given the turn it is offering and how he can be a tricky customer.
Where is your Flat Track Bully now Richard?

archie mac

International Coach
Ritchie Benaud - his cricketing knowledge is just incredible. As sharp as he ever was. Just answered another of those Johnny Walker cricket questions.
It should also be said the Benaud replaced Craig as captain of Aust. and they were team-mates at NSW

pup11

International Coach
Richard would always come up and say Hayden is not good enough to score runs on dicey tracks but the Indian attack was so dire that they just weren't able to bowl in the right areas! :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That Hussey's Heroes vs. Roy's Rebels ad has been talked about a lot (its brilliant), but that first kid who is chosen, who Hayden taunts saying "hope you brought your helmet", has a really dopey and deep voice for a 10 year old or whatever he is.

Extremely dopey when he says "won't need it".

Craig

World Traveller
It should also be said the Benaud replaced Craig as captain of Aust. and they were team-mates at NSW
I've captained Australia? :-O

Interesting that Hayden is struggling enough that Ponting is now acting as a runner. I guess Chris Rogers would be next person in line if Hayden's back is bad enough for Perth, unlikely that it is.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Australia now officially ahead in the match. I don't really see India winning now, unless the Aussies collapse (doubtful).