• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It probably would have been more interesting since Australia would be on the backfoot for the first time in a while.

Fair enough if others don't agree. It's obviously just personal opinion. To me though, I just don't care what happens.
Yeah that's fair enough. I was just putting it out there - the umpire decisions could well make the game a lot closer than it would have been otherwise. Probably not though. :p

And I'll still have to live with Symonds's ton no matter what. :(

Agent TBY

International Captain
Just have to say, Perm is bloody gun.

Cbf going through pages and pages of posts to find the one where he said he had a feeling that India would get to within 20.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FFS, Johnson only has one wicket and is going for nearly 4.5rpo - it's clearly not his match. So what does Ponting do? Bowl him more than every other bowler. Jeez.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is it possible to love and hate Harbhajan at the same time? Cos if so, I definitely have a love/hate relationship with this man.

pasag

RTDAS
I think these days for a team to win a Test you might have to take about 22-25 wickets and you should be good enough to face all adversaries including poor umpiring. I think one of the things that made Australia so great in the past is how they come back from poor pieces of luck (although some would argue they're much luckier than others anyway). India should have played better after the poor decisions and poor umpiring is just one of the things you have to overcome to win Test matches constantly.