• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid's been so damn lucky in this innings. I don't care what he goes on to do here. I'll always remember it as a crappy performance.
What if he hits every ball for six until he gets 500? Would you still remember it as a crappy innings?

Craig

World Traveller
Dravid's been so damn lucky in this innings. I don't care what he goes on to do here. I'll always remember it as a crappy performance.
The guy is clearly out of form and by staying here he is playing himself back into form. The only way you get it by spending time at the crease. Go give yourself an upper cut.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yup, he looks terribly out of sorts, but you need plenty of ticker to hang in there like he is doing.

pup11

International Coach
Sorry guys can't help it here it goes. Mocker #1
Geez Laxman is such a great batsman he has got such solid technique and his timing is best in world cricket he is going to rip Australia to shreds and Dravid oh my good his defence is like a metal barricade that just can't be penetrated we just don't any chance against these guys! :wacko:

Craig

World Traveller
Geez Laxman is such a great batsman he has got such solid technique and his timing is best in world cricket he is going to rip Australia to shreds and Dravid oh my good his defence is like a metal barricade that just can't be penetrated we just don't any chance against these guys! :wacko:
You still have a 305 run lead :mellow:

funnygirl

State Regular
shut up:@