• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's more because of bulky upper body, which kinda gets in the way of a smooth waist-turn. He's just too big. The fast bowler's physique should never get like that - the ideal is long arms, narrow torso and plenty of elasticity.
That's why he's not a fast bowler then?

pup11

International Coach
The Motorola ad is dead set dire and it hardly makes any sense it probably tries to convey that once you get that phone in your hands you lose track of everything that's going around you and the severed head of his father wasn't able to grab the attention of his son for too long because he is too involved in the phone anyways dire ad.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Don't like such ADS

The Motorola ad is dead set dire and it hardly makes any sense it probably tries to convey that once you get that phone in your hands you lose track of everything that's going around you and the severed head of his father wasn't able to grab the attention of his son for too long because he is too involved in the phone anyways dire ad.
First time I see AUZ on back foot and unable to get their balance.

pasag

RTDAS
OT, but welcome back! :)
Thanks mate.

Very well done from India so far, showing real fighting spirit and with the momentum going Australia's way since yesterday afternoon, I didn't expect this at all. Also that last put down by Gilchrist was a shocker. The crowd seems awesome as well btw.

Btw these KFC ads are the pits.

pup11

International Coach
No, it's very unusual for Gilly.
Give me a break last time Gilly dropped catches like that was during the 05 Ashes series and whenever he has a bad day behind the stumps Australia as a team too seem to have a bad day in the field.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Give me a break last time Gilly dropped catches like that was during the 05 Ashes series and whenever he has a bad day behind the stumps Australia as a team too seem to have a bad day in the field.
Isn't that what he's trying to say? He's dropping 'em for the first time in 3 years, it's obviously unusual for him.

pasag

RTDAS
He's been a tad sloppy in both forms recently, MCG in the last Ashes ( I think) comes to mind as one of his worst matches in recent times. Certainly hasn't been flawless although with quite a few of the wicketkeepers going around for other countries, he's still right up there.