• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I just realised that Symonds isn't all that Dibbly Dobbly at all. His speed is almost the same as Zaheer Khan's - mid-120s. :blink:
He can crank it up to 130 as well when he's in a good mood. He just ambles in really and doesn't have a great action but he's an extremely strong individual which gives him that pace.

Evermind

International Debutant
He can crank it up to 130 as well when he's in a good mood. He just ambles in really and doesn't have a great action but he's an extremely strong individual which gives him that pace.
Yeah, he also has one of the ugliest actions I've ever seen. There is also Ganguly, who holds the ball right at his chest as if holding on to dear life. "This is my ball and no one's gonna take it away from me...oh **** I have to bowl it now!" It's hilarious!

Speaking of actions, how smooth is Brett Lee's?

dansa

Cricket Spectator
400 target

Because of Symonds decision, Kumble was given two LBWs easily. He now has better record than Ishant8-) What is good for Kumble should be good enough for India.

3 LBW decision were given to India. I am waiting for at least 2 LBW decision in AUZ favor. Has not happened yet.8-)
why such urgency ? let us reach 400 .8-)

The way Lax and Dravid are batting, they want to bat till the 5th day.

Evermind

International Debutant
Speaking of not getting stuff, I didn't get the commercial with Sharma and his son, the motorola ad? It's freaking surreal. Why does he have a severed head in his suitcase, why does it fall out, and why doesn't the son pay any attention?

As I speak, Gilchurch drops Laxman. Looked pretty straightforward - he has dropped both batsmen today.

pup11

International Coach
Symmo's action looks dire due to all the dreadlocks flying all over the place, but Ganguly action is just dead right funny almost as if he is trying to everyone you can't take away my ball(s) from me! :p

Evermind

International Debutant
Symmo's action looks dire due to all the dreadlocks flying all over the place,
I think it's more because of bulky upper body, which kinda gets in the way of a smooth waist-turn. He's just too big. The fast bowler's physique should never get like that - the ideal is long arms, narrow torso and plenty of elasticity.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Is this commercial in Singapore?

Speaking of not getting stuff, I didn't get the commercial with Sharma and his son, the motorola ad? It's freaking surreal. Why does he have a severed head in his suitcase, why does it fall out, and why doesn't the son pay any attention?

As I speak, Gilchurch drops Laxman. Looked pretty straightforward - he has dropped both batsmen today.
Lax is taking his chances per new batting strategy. The fielding was not setup for aggressive batting and Lax took full advantage of it.

pup11

International Coach
Wtf Gilly what are you doing FFS i don't expect such untidy stuff from you, just because you have overtaken Healy it doesn't mean you can drop catches at will now.
Maybe he is not comfortable with his green gloves bring back the pink gloves then he might catch a few!