• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, a compelling argument. It would've hit a rock floating in the air between the back of Laxman's legs and the middle and off stumps.
Exactly, so we can't ****ing know for sure. But what we can know is that Symonds was out caught behind, he was out stumped. Sheesh what don't you understand we got one decision our way, you guys got numerous. Simple as. Sheesh. 8-)

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Kumble sucked up two wickets by LBW, Turbunator got 1

And all those close Lbw shouts of india were given ...?
Because of Symonds decision, Kumble was given two LBWs easily. He now has better record than Ishant8-) What is good for Kumble should be good enough for India.

3 LBW decision were given to India. I am waiting for at least 2 LBW decision in AUZ favor. Has not happened yet.8-)

biased indian

International Coach
if there was no incidents involving symmonds yesterday..i am sure you would not have bothered to say anything about this ...just rant about it all the way so as to cover up what happened yesterday.....

sideshowtim

Banned
Exactly, so we can't ****ing know for sure. But what we can know is that Symonds was out caught behind, he was out stumped. Sheesh what don't you understand we got one decision our way, you guys got numerous. Simple as. Sheesh. 8-)
What if the noise was actually someone throwing A ROCK at Symond's bat at the same time the ball passed the bat?!

biased indian

International Coach
Dravid..has gone back to the OLd style...which forced him to go down to the number 6 once...come on man Austrlai score @ 4.11..laxman is scoring at 6.00 and why the hell is he hell bent on blocking..when his team is 100/1..its not 10/1

funnygirl

State Regular
Because of Symonds decision, Kumble was given two LBWs easily. He now has better record than Ishant8-) What is good for Kumble should be good enough for India.

3 LBW decision were given to India. I am waiting for at least 2 LBW decision in AUZ favor. Has not happened yet.8-)[/QUOTE]

why such urgency ? let us reach 400 .8-)

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
The way Laxman is batting 463 funnily enough ain't looking that big a first innings score and to make matters worse Johnson's bowling has been piss poor, hope we improve on our bowling in the next session.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just heard on the radio that he changed it to leg byes throught the third umpire:)
Yeah, it didn't go on the scoreboard as runs.

I thought my 5000th would be more eventful! :@

Actually, 'Fluffy Off The Leash' is a very good 5000th in my opinion.:happy:

Evermind

International Debutant
Some of the crappiest batting ever from Dravid. Doesn't anyone tell him that he needs to PLAY some SHOTS? I mean...after the debacle in two consecutive innings with this policy, I'd think he'd make some changes by now.

Unbelievable.

Evermind

International Debutant
I just realised that Symonds isn't all that Dibbly Dobbly at all. His speed is almost the same as Zaheer Khan's - mid-120s. :blink:

dansa

Cricket Spectator
We could be heading for a decisive match

What if the noise was actually someone throwing A ROCK at Symond's bat at the same time the ball passed the bat?!
Johnson initial overs and wrong decision off Lee gave Laxative 8-) and Dravid the much needed breather.

Seems like Laxative and Dravid are stirring up the wrong hornet. Lee has put run chase on hold. What should be next?