• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Two hydrogens are walking along a street. The first one says, "Hey! I think I lost an electron!" The second one replies, "Are you sure?" The first one then says, "Yeah, I'm POSITIVE."
Gotta love chemistry in jokes.

Why did the bear dissolve in water?

Because it was a polar bear.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Symonds look very Lax at the fielding

He let VVS shoot around him. Seems like AUZ is in re-Lax mode for Mr Lax'man' and company. Only guy that seemed to cause trouble was Lee and Johnson looked very ordinary today and made Lax and Dravid gain confidence.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Was that a very hard chance to Gilly as Geoff Lawson made it out to be or was it easy.

Btw Harsha Bogle is deadset idiot, simple. Hate the bloke.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Ponting is jammed in head, got his phone number guys

They better think some other ways to can the 'Lax'atives.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's not forget that Sydney is one of Laxman's favourite grounds. Big hundreds both other times he's played there. Sachin will likely also be dangerous as he's scored two big unbeaten tons there (148* and 241*).

JustTool

State 12th Man
He let VVS shoot around him. Seems like AUZ is in re-Lax mode for Mr Lax'man' and company. Only guy that seemed to cause trouble was Lee and Johnson looked very ordinary today and made Lax and Dravid gain confidence.
Dravid staying in a funk. He is ceding the advantage to Australia -- he needs to get going SOON. Much as I love Dravid as a great cricketer and batsman maybe its time for him to take some time off...or retire ?? :wacko:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Keep the chem jokes coming too.

Q: What do chemists call a benzene ring with iron atoms replacing the carbon atoms?
A: A ferrous wheel

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
See how Laxman is just taking the pressure off an out of form Dravid, that's the kind of thing we need from Jaffer, but if he can't provide that, we need to take a gamble with Sehwag, not like he'll do any worse than Jaffer. On the other hand...

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer.

He gulps it down, and asks the bartender, "How much do I owe you?".

The bartender answers, "For you, no charge"!

pup11

International Coach
Lets not forget Australia is Laxman's favourite team he always seems to come up with mammoth knocks to knock us out!

JustTool

State 12th Man
See how Laxman is just taking the pressure off an out of form Dravid, that's the kind of thing we need from Jaffer, but if he can't provide that, we need to take a gamble with Sehwag, not like he'll do any worse than Jaffer. On the other hand...

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer.

He gulps it down, and asks the bartender, "How much do I owe you?".

The bartender answers, "For you, no charge"!
Good observation. And a good one ! Dravid may just be the death of Laxman here - Dravid is just unable to rotate the strike. Oh, where art thou, Sehwag ? :wacko: