• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Johnson is still working on his incoming delivery to right handed batsman but i am sorry to say untill he doesn't master that skill he would be dead meat at test cricket level for the batsmen of this caliber.
But classical batting from Laxman he can certainly make batting look ridiculously easy when he is full flow but the Australian bowlers are in for tough day as the pitch seems to be holding true atm and day 2 and 3 are always the best days to bat at the SCG so Indians could really make a strong comeback in this game now if they bat well.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
VVS hitting away at SR of 125.00

VVS Laxman not out 45 36 9 0 125.00

Ponting seems to have been caught by surprise.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Two hydrogens are walking along a street. The first one says, "Hey! I think I lost an electron!" The second one replies, "Are you sure?" The first one then says, "Yeah, I'm POSITIVE."