• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

ozone

First Class Debutant
I am pretty much sure that ICC will attack the prey. Kumble will say something against Bucknor after this match and thats the whole story
Can't see them doing it, TBH. It's not like Bucknors done anything overly controversial.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You beauty...still in Last Man Standing (I think)...should have stuck with the original guess of 465 though :@

ozone

First Class Debutant
I think they will atleast take steps against such things in future. Because this has become serious issue...
Its not like there haven't been games with a lot of poor decisions in before. I just can't see the ICC doing anything serious against him.

Lol at another LBW decision from Bucknor although it looked plum.

Johnners

Said it in '05, '06 & '07 and I'll say it again in '08, Bucknor is past it. Shocking effort from himself & Benson, and will arguably have ruined the test match, and the series should Australia go on to wis this match.

I thought Symonds should've been out 3 times. The first 1 was clear cut, the 2nd & 3rd had some doubt, but IMO there was more than enough evidence to suggest he didn't make it back. I figure you can think of it as Symonds having had 4 innings. In the first he made 30, then 49, then 69, now 14 not out....

Son Of Coco

Said it in '05, '06 & '07 and I'll say it again in '08, Bucknor is past it. Shocking effort from himself & Benson, and will arguably have ruined the test match, and the series should Australia go on to wis this match.

I thought Symonds should've been out 3 times. The first 1 was clear cut, the 2nd & 3rd had some doubt, but IMO there was more than enough evidence to suggest he didn't make it back. I figure you can think of it as Symonds having had 4 innings. In the first he made 30, then 49, then 69, now 14 not out....
So...on average Symonds still did pretty well. :ph34r:

ozone

First Class Debutant
Symonds raising his bat like the shameless prick he is.
Raising your bat is a way of acknowledging the crowd. If he didn't do it he would be slated for being rude so he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't really