• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

ozone

First Class Debutant
Why the **** not? At least half of Lee's pad was within line when the ball hit him. That was out. I know you guys are desperate to latch onto something given how EVERYBODY knows Australia hasn't earned close to 200 of their runs in this innings...but that wasn't a bad decision. At the very least it was VERY VERY close.
I don't dispute that it was very close but it was still the wrong decision. Had it been an isolated decision, nobody would really have bothered with it because it was so close but it was still Not Out. And as you seem to be insinuating I'm pro australian and am hoping for them to do well, I'd like to mention that I consider myself a proud pom and I am definately supporting India.

pup11

International Coach
Justtool now none of us are enjoying this poor standard of umpiring and Lee being given out was just that another example of poor umpiring but you are just going a bit OTT.

pup11

International Coach
Mitch's batting is really impressing me so there is a potential all-rounder somewhere in there i guess.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Mitchell Johnson getting in to act now! Its time for him to score some runs now! 50 ofcourse..not less than that

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
india will have done extremely well if they draw this test and avoid falling behind 0-2...for that the batting has to click big-time...:unsure:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Twice I reckon - though many will think I'm being kind. The two stumpings are benefit-of-the-doubt calls for me. With all the replays and angles I'm still not sure about them so I have no problem with them being given not out.
Second stumping definitely out.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mitch's batting is really impressing me so there is a potential all-rounder somewhere in there i guess.
Yeah, he does alright with the bat. With Clark to come :happy:

I need them to be all out for 475 or less though.:sleep:

Last edited:

33/3from3.3

Even that has featured a couple of lives. One plumb lbw not given and another stumping this morning not given(quite inexplicably not even referred to the 3rd umpire...what a joke the two umpires have turned the match into).

Worst 150+ score ever.
I dunno. The batting itself has been fine. Least Deserved 150+ ever might be a better analysis.

Raghav

They capture their prey by clasping them in legs studded with spikes. Prey can not escape by diving away because dragonflies always attack from below.

Interesting.
I am pretty much sure that ICC will attack the prey. Kumble will say something against Bucknor after this match and thats the whole story