• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty clear on the game plan. Matter of time before Dhoni nabs Symonds down the legside I reckon.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Holy ****. Bucknor with an iffy decision in India's favor. Somebody tell the idiot it's too late for make-up calls. He ****ed up the game a long time ago. What a dickhead.

Last edited:

Alysum

U19 Debutant
that was a very quick Bucknor decision, usually he gives a few seconds to gather his thoughts "out? not out? out? not out? out? not out? " :laugh:

Days of Grace

International Captain
And now he gives Lee out LBW when it hit him outside the line!!!

One can excuse Bucknor: he must still be hangover from the drinks Symonds bought him last night ;-)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What!!! Lbw!!! This Is A Farce! Bucknor's A Farce! Cricket's A Farce!!

i'm A Farce!
Even you don't sound as unhinged as some of the posts in this thread and you're taking the mickey.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No surprise really. That cheat Bucknor's had it in for Lee for years. I've utterly lost interest in this farce now. :ph34r:
:laugh:

How many times are we going to see what could have been a great contest ruined by this man...Australia should be 500. On the other hand, I picked 450 in Last Man Standing...Good decision Steven!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This Test match is completely dire. This is the most frustrating match I have ever watched. For the first time in four years, I'm going to sleep without watching a full day's play of an Indian Test match. Ugh.

JustTool

State 12th Man
:laugh:
You're right Just A Tool. It's people like you that give Indian spectators a bad name.
Who said Inian spectators have a bad name. You ar a fool to assume I am Indian.

Just SEE what Bucknor JUST did.

I m angry at Bucknor (like all sane people are) - why are you angry at me. I think you hould seek counselling. Or get a life. :laugh: