• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, but you'll always find something to argue with me about :dry: I really don't like talking to you about cricket anyway because you really don't know much having only followed the game for a short while..(make that about anything tbh, but you follow me round and tug on my shirt everywhere)
If you can't handle yourself in a mature manner, then I wouldn't bother posting. Everytime we've had a discussion or argument about cricket, you find a way to back out by claiming I chase you around and disagree with you for the sake of it. Has it ever occured to you that we have very different opinions, and because we are both very active that we will find ourselves disagreeing with each other? I take exception to you constantly criticising me and my perceived lack of cricketing knowledge. I haven't followed the game for as long as you, that's correct, but I do pride myself on having a fairly extensive knowledge.

In this instance I was merely pointing out that Scott Styris was a bowler early in his career, and that is why he has a low batting average.

Fiery

Banned
If you can't handle yourself in a mature manner, then I wouldn't bother posting. Everytime we've had a discussion or argument about cricket, you find a way to back out by claiming I chase you around and disagree with you for the sake of it. Has it ever occured to you that we have very different opinions, and because we are both very active that we will find ourselves disagreeing with each other? I take exception to you constantly criticising me and my perceived lack of cricketing knowledge. I haven't followed the game for as long as you, that's correct, but I do pride myself on having a fairly extensive knowledge.

In this instance I was merely pointing out that Scott Styris was a bowler early in his career, and that is why he has a low batting average.
put me on ignore if you feel like that

Craig

World Traveller
Against Australia, there is no such effort, but against Bangladesh this happens. Yeah I know Australia is a much better team obviously, but it can be bloody frustrating.

Fiery

Banned
McCullum coming of age this summer it seems. I thought that was going to happen last season and was disappointed but I think he has finally turned a corner in his OD career now.

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
I hope he can. I've always liked him as a player and believed him a better prospect than Vincent at the top of the order. Hopefully he is given a big run of games to stamp himself, as well as the others. Stability will do a lot of good for How/Fulton/Taylor's confidence

Days of Grace

International Captain
I am sick and tired of NZ batsmen throwing away centuries. When was the last time a NZ batsman got a century anyway?