• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Xuhaib

International Coach
This is irritating now. You question is speed? WTF? Read what a great Imran Jr. devotee has written on wikipedia:

I tell you what, how about an avatar challenge? If Sami doesn't take more wickets than AA in this test series, you can change my avatar for 2 weeks. If he takes more wickets than AA, I change your avatar for 2 weeks. Howzatt? Don't say it is unfair as their is a huge chance that Sami might take zero wickets and you might win the bet.
:laugh: Done.

I have full confidence in Sami's (lack of) ability he will not let me down and help me win this bet.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Fully expecting Sami to go wicketless in this Test and then get dropped for Gul. They should retain him though, so he can open the batting. I'm serious.

haroon510

International 12th Man
hope misbah gets a century.. to show ramiz that he can build this innings and he can play a petiant innings to save pakistan,, that is why i hate ramiz raja and ravi shasteri because half of the time they critisize players unfairly and wrongly..

haroon510

International 12th Man
Shane (danish) warne (kaneria) of pakistan is out as pakistan's innings tumbled..

good innings from misbah and sami...