• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
akmal gone, kumble strikes! with tanvir in, the tail has been exposed, now can india capitalize and finish this off?

Athlai

Not Terrible
akmal gone, kumble strikes! with tanvir in, the tail has been exposed, now can india capitalize and finish this off?
A guy who averages better than Malik and Akmal in FC cricket isn't exactly a mug with the bat.

Misbah going T20.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
7 gone. It is all tumbling here. Dire umpiring btw.
well it pitched just outside the leg stump and would have gone on to hit middle and off...tanvir was unlucky but it wasn't the most horrible of mistakes by doctrove...

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow great performance by pakistan... pakistani players are giving this match as gift to india simply because they were invited to some party full of bollywood stars.. keep it up pakistan.. while iam heading to bed...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India should look to wrap up Pakistan ASAP, and need to keep their fielding good to prevent Misbah from batting well with the tail.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
well it pitched just outside the leg stump and would have gone on to hit middle and off...tanvir was unlucky but it wasn't the most horrible of mistakes by doctrove...
It was crap umpiring. You don't give batsmen out for pitching outside the leg stump with an off spinner bowling. It was pretty clear it was pitched outside the off stump and Doctrove should have seen it.

biased indian

International Coach
It was crap umpiring. You don't give batsmen out for pitching outside the leg stump with an off spinner bowling. It was pretty clear it was pitched outside the off stump and Doctrove should have seen it.
its not the worst ever rite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wait till we reach Australia..........:cool: :cool:

biased indian

International Coach
Intresting fact source Cricinfo

That's Kumble's 51st wicket at the Kotla, incidentally he is the only Indian bowler to take 50 Test wickets at a particular venue.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
on the replay, the ball pitched just barely outside the leg stump, couldn't have been all that obvious at normal speed, that's why i said it wasn't a shocker of a decision...anyway no point in arguing this further...:)

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, what I thought tbh. You can say form and talent go out the window for a Pakistan India series all you want, but India are so much better than Pakistan in both forms at the moment and the results are showing. Indian batsmen should murder this Pakistani bowling lineup as well.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
on the replay, the ball pitched just barely outside the leg stump, couldn't have been all that obvious at normal speed, that's why i said it wasn't a shocker of a decision...anyway no point in arguing this further...:)
The thing is when the off spinner bowls such a line, the first thing an umpire has to be careful about it 'did it pitch outside the leg stump'. I agree that there is no point carrying on about it and so will shut up. :)

adharcric

International Coach
Just like to say that I'm extremely glad Sreesanth and RPS broke down before this test. Munaf looks fit and focused and if he keeps going like this, we should have a good-looking pace rotation for Australia. Excellent stuff overall by India's bowlers today, especially Ganguly and Kumble.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Just like to say that I'm extremely glad Sreesanth and RPS broke down before this test.
This also shows our bench strength I talked about in a post a month or so back. We have Yuvraj waiting for the middle order, Chopra for the opener's slot, Harbhajan the bench spinner for abroad and a fair few seamers. Any side, to be a good side in international cricket today, needs to have a solid bench strength because players keep getting injured all the time and that isn't an excuse for losing.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just like to say that I'm extremely glad Sreesanth and RPS broke down before this test.
I'm not really fussed in the case of Sreesanth, who has proved to be wayward but very effective. However, I really rate RP Singh and I was gutted when I saw he wasn't playing, and Harbhajan came into the side instead. Would have liked to see him continue to take strides forward in Test cricket.