• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just as I was about to post about MacGill's poor line, he takes a wicket. I can appreciate why he tends to aim for more off-stump, but he's pitching too many balls outside off. If he's going to do it that often, he needs to bowl more wrong'uns to keep the opposition guessing. And he welcomes Silva with a rank full-toss.
OMG! A post without innuendo. :-O

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
OMG! A post without innuendo. :-O
Pfft. Look a bit harder.

Just as I was about to post about MacGill's poor line, he takes a wicket. I can appreciate why he tends to aim for more off-stump, but he's pitching too many balls outside off. If he's going to do it that often, he needs to bowl more wrong'uns to keep the opposition guessing. And he welcomes Silva with a rank full-toss.
:ph34r:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was just about to post how slack Gilly's keeping has been today, then he takes an excellent catch. MacGill to run through the tail here.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope not. Sounds like he had a brain explosion there though
I certainly hope that Jayasuriya's last Test (for the second time-since he retired once before) is not far away ...perhaps next Test if not this one...

Another gutless batting performance by the Sri Lankans..

They are playing worse than Bangladesh at the moment and gifting their wickets to mostly average bowling from poor shots..

Fiery

Banned
I certainly hope that Jayasuriya's last Test (for the second time-since he retired once before) is not far away ...perhaps next Test if not this one...

Another gutless batting performance by the Sri Lankans..

They are playing worse than Bangladesh at the moment and gifting their wickets to mostly average bowling from poor shots..
Let's not get tooo carried away ;)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, wow. People can't even bat out a full day against the diminished attack. This is sad. SL to be well into their second innings by the end of the day IMO.
Really poor cricket from Sri Lanka....and there's little more that can be done than being Sad...:dry:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Really poor cricket from Sri Lanka....and there's little more that can be done than being Sad...:dry:
It's more excellent cricket from Australia than poor cricket from SL IMO. This side isn't that different from the one that drew in England not too long ago. They are looking dire only because their opponents are making them look that way.