• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Sangakkara showing that IQ is not his strong point then. Sri Lanka so needed to go to lunch with only two wickets down.
Poor Cricket from Sangakkara after he had 2 lives and just when he looked set ....

Now its in the hands of Sanath "Black Monkey" Jayasuriya ....:)

pasag

RTDAS
Thats what Mcgrath called him during Jayasuriya's first visit down under...:)
Again, stop fishing Jason. And it was an allegation, nothing more. If you can't come into match threads when your team is losing and discuss things in a mature manner perhaps it's best if you avoid them.

Fiery

Banned
Again, stop fishing Jason. And it was an allegation, nothing more. If you can't come into match threads when your team is losing and discuss things in a mature manner perhaps it's best if you avoid them.
Let's just stick with the McGrath bashing, eh? ;)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Just as I was about to post about MacGill's poor line, he takes a wicket. I can appreciate why he tends to aim for more off-stump, but he's pitching too many balls outside off. If he's going to do it that often, he needs to bowl more wrong'uns to keep the opposition guessing. And he welcomes Silva with a rank full-toss.

pasag

RTDAS
Just as I was about to post about MacGill's poor line, he takes a wicket. I can appreciate why he tends to aim for more off-stump, but he's pitching too many balls outside off. If he's going to do it that often, he needs to bowl more wrong'uns to keep the opposition guessing. And he welcomes Silva with a rank full-toss.
Yeah was coming on to bag MacGill as well and casually deleted the post as he took the wicket.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, wow. People can't even bat out a full day against the diminished attack. This is sad. SL to be well into their second innings by the end of the day IMO.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah was coming on to bag MacGill as well and casually deleted the post as he took the wicket.
:laugh:

The big difference (aside from accuracy) between MacGill and Warne is the drift. In fact, I reckon that's the most important part of a leg-spinner's armoury. As soon as you get the batsman having to make late adjustments due to the movement in the air, coupled with some (read: any) spin, you're halfway there.