• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Dissector

International Debutant
A bit harsh about Ganguly but I agree 100% about Gambhir. Picking him ahead of Dravid is a real joke.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A bit harsh about Ganguly but I agree 100% about Gambhir. Picking him ahead of Dravid is a real joke.
SS's point is that if Tendulkar had gotten out for a low score, ppl would cme out "Sachin can't score in pressure-filled chases to win a series"

Will people say the same about Ganguly, Gambhir? Sehwag if he fails?

Sachin haters should watch this and just enjoy his greatness :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
DAMN the fact that I m stuck at work...

It is 8 PM and I can't get off...... :@

And that is the day Sachin decides to show his magic. :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I had to register for it. Just did. Worth it just to see Sachin ton up tonight I recon.

*cue me jinxing him, but it needed to be said*

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Yeah I had to register for it. Just did. Worth it just to see Sachin ton up tonight I recon.

*cue me jinxing him, but it needed to be said*
No it didn't. I have been bottling the urge for an hour now, why couldn't you?:@

Agent TBY

International Captain
Just saw an incredible stroke. All hail.

Also, noticed this on the beeb's site.
BBC said:
Explore
Explore bbc.co.uk
All of the BBC The Web

Other people are searching for:

* mummy

* royal navy
* id cards