• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Books

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
two books a have just finished last night were Grahame Thorpe-The Autobiography and Surrey CCC A History Since 1945 (even though this is a bit bised!)

at the moment i am happy as i have just herd that surrey have got Asif for the next seaon, but on the down side we have lost rikki clake.

pasag

RTDAS
Saw Ponting's 2007 captain's diary for half price 15 bucks at Borders so picked that up. Also got The Summer Game, The Big Ship and Miller's Luck recently. Pretty sure I have no more room left in the cricket section of my bookshelf. Might have to get rid of the Russian Lit section to make room :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
Saw Ponting's 2007 captain's diary for half price 15 bucks at Borders so picked that up. Also got The Summer Game, The Big Ship and Miller's Luck recently. Pretty sure I have no more room left in the cricket section of my bookshelf. Might have to get rid of the Russian Lit section to make room :ph34r:
Read the "Summer Game":cool:

My favourite cricket book, and I have read more than I care to mention:wacko:

burr

State Vice-Captain
If there's one cricket book I've always wanted to read it's C.L.R James' 'Beyond the Boundary' I've got it out of the library a couple of times but never managed to get into it. I'm going to make a promise now to read it by the end of the summer :)

Engle

State Vice-Captain
the best book on cricket i have read is the book by john major
He presented a copy to G.Bush Sr who asked a few questions on the game. When GB found out that a game could last 5 days and not have a victor, his eyes glassed over, clearly indicating his disinterest in spending the time learning about such a sport:blink: