• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks mate.
Lots of boundaries and lots of dot balls, both men attacking. Ah the rest of the test is going to be an anti-climax for me now.
Wait for Gilchrist :)

Fernando has been absolutely terrible today, going at more than 4.5 an over. So far he's been good with extras though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wait for Gilchrist :)

Fernando has been absolutely terrible today, going at more than 4.5 an over. So far he's been good with extras though.
I haven't even noticed, which means he is doing extremely well, he's always been a fiend for the extra runs, yet instead today he's handing them out in boundaries.

Son Of Coco

Personally believe the doosra and occasionally the top-spinner are extremely dubious, but you don't have to be an arse about it.
I'm going to be guilty of keeping this going now...when was it ok for him to bowl it again? (Having just typed that I'm now betting it was a while ago!!). This is the only question I have about this, so I won't mention his name in vain again :happy:

JBH001

International Regular
I'd rather Mahela brought Vaas on at the other end to partner Murali.

Btw, are we having an extra hour of play today to make up for time lost to rain?

JBH001

International Regular
I'm going to be guilty of keeping this going now...when was it ok for him to bowl it again? (Having just typed that I'm now betting it was a while ago!!). This is the only question I have about this, so I won't mention his name in vain again :happy:
Afaik he can bowl it whenever he likes. The legality of it is no longer officially under question.

Edit/ Though of course that can change depending on match reports by umpires and match referee and the like.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Afaik he can bowl it whenever he likes. The legality of it is no longer officially under question.
Yeah I believe after a few tests it was given the okay, optical illusion so on and so forth.

Perm

Jaques has been dropped three times in this innings. Poor fielding from the Sri Lankans.