• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ricky Ponting looking in top form. It'll take a good piece of bowling to get him out. Would put $10 on a century for him if I was old enough.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ricky Ponting looking in top form. It'll take a good piece of bowling to get him out. Would put $10 on a century for him if I was old enough.
Murali's looking in great touch too should be a cracker of a contest, Fernando's the only real weak link so far.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murali's looking in great touch too should be a cracker of a contest, Fernando's the only real weak link so far.
Ponting generally owns him though. Probably plays him better than almost anyone else.

So, Murali gets Ponting in 5, 4, 3, 2 ....

shortpitched713

International Captain
That's a day night game. So you can watch both if you want.
Considering I've already been up 17 hours, thats seems very unlikely to happen. My eyes also strain very easily from extensive TV watching.

Have decided to watch this match. Yeah, have turned in my Pakistan passport, tbh. :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Considering I've already been up 17 hours, thats seems very unlikely to happen. My eyes also strain very easily from extensive TV watching.

Have decided to watch this match. Yeah, have turned in my Pakistan passport, tbh. :ph34r:
Test cricket > nationalism. :p

I'd watch Pakistan play a test over Australia playing an ODI so you're not alone.

shortpitched713

International Captain
and the donkeys that were braying for Maharoof's inclusion must be happy..
And the donkeys that would bray for Fernando's inclusion should be let off? :unsure:

In fact, Mahroof's been the far better of the two bowlers. Needs to work on some variations, and he could really be very useful at Test level.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

I would match this match over the India-Pakistan one dayer too if they were on at the same time.