• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

burr

State Vice-Captain
Bucknor and Aleem Dar were the designated umpires. But today there is a lame story about the two not getting their visas and being unable to make it for this series. So replacements got visas pronto and turned up ahead of the designated umpires.

a little **** and bull it sounds like doesn't it...:wacko:
thanks. well that's just weird :huh:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seems it should well have been Fernando on the bench, looks about as potent as those walking out the door after a vasectomy....

Jaques starting to look a lot more comfortable though (y)

pasag

RTDAS
'Gun' has been used heaps in Australian sports long before CW was ever around. We started the 'dire' trend though.

White Lightning

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Bucknor and Aleem Dar were the designated umpires. But today there is a lame story about the two not getting their visas and being unable to make it for this series. So replacements got visas pronto and turned up ahead of the designated umpires.

a little **** and bull it sounds like doesn't it...:wacko:
well the kiwi's don't need a visa to work in australia so tony hill would've been sweet.

kuertzon though would've needed one... maybe South African's get them quicker...

but it still seems very strange...

burr

State Vice-Captain
I know nothing about Phil Jaques but he looks like Graeme Smith under that helmet. lol KoK is so unenthusiastic - way too bottom-handed for his liking apparently. I hate bottom-handed batsmen, he also has an awful stance with that rasied bat.

chalky

International Debutant
Fenando bowling tripe time to get Murai on me thinks. Then we may see a rare occurance of the best bowler in the world bowling to the best batsman.