• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
What a dire shot was that from Harbhajan, i mean he was never gonna hit a ton or anything but still he could have put up some resistance.

pup11

International Coach
Pathan gone and Mitch gets his 4th wicket and a great chance for Mitch to get his first Michelle in Odi cricket.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
What a dire shot was that from Harbhajan, i mean he was never gonna hit a ton or anything but still he could have put up some resistance.
I have always maintained that Harbhajan is the most bird-brained guy to ever play for India and as a batsman he has never ever disppointed the 'pundit' in me :ranting:

pup11

International Coach
Mitch gets his first Michelle in Odi cricket, superb stuff from him he is a great talent, Well done Mitch!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Johnson just keeps getting better. He and Lee have been sensational today.

Johnson's had a good enough series that I'd be really surprised if he missed the Gabba test, now. Even if Tait is fit.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
this should be over in 50 overs :)
Less for all you know.

Its very funny. An Indian news channel today opened their morning news with seven minutes of cricket and amongst meny gems their reader said
"Australian skipper Ricky Ponting is still not willing to accept defeat"

Hilarious and pathetic.

I wonder what she is going to say tomorrow morning ?

Laurrz

International Debutant
Johnson just keeps getting better. He and Lee have been sensational today.

Johnson's had a good enough series that I'd be really surprised if he missed the Gabba test, now. Even if Tait is fit.
its surprised me that the two quicks did well today.. i mean quick quicks... i was expecting a Bracken to be our best bowler

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
cricinfo write: "The single wasnt really on with Hodge covering good ground. Both Ganguly and Tendulkar, after all those ODIs, still cant call for a single."
There was definitely a single there and I think this time, for a change, it was Sachin's fault in a runout involving him and Ganguly.