• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

biased indian

International Coach
Btw the big problem with India is that they just don't look to pinch quick singles and they rely too heavily on scoring most of their runs by hitting boundaries, in such a predicament they should just look too take as many singles as possible and wait for the bad deliveries to hit the boundaries.
first over itself they tried one and i thing its not going to happen again in this match atleast :)

pup11

International Coach
Sachin looking at his best today, he looks a different batsman when he bats with positive intent.

pup11

International Coach
Does anyone else also think that Hoggy is still a teen trapped inside a 36 year old's body. He is so hyper-active all the time!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Just 7-8 runs of this partnership has come in singles. That is one area India needs improving in (we know that already though from forever).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sachin looking at his best today, he looks a different batsman when he bats with positive intent.
Absolutely.

I am somehow convinced that the sniping by the Indian media and some former players gats to him and he goes into a shell. Then when they say good things , as they have been saying after the painstaking yet invaluable 79 at Chandigarh, he goes back to his normal game.

I think Sachin with all the divine status we have bestowed on him, very unfairly in my opinion, is very affected by the barbs and snides that are all over the place and he would be inhuman not to affected and for it not to show on his game.

If India want to play him they should stop being nasty with him which is very different from being objectively critical. And when you dont think he is useful to the side drop him. But dont make him feel that it hasn't been worthwhile or that we dont appreciate the great man.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone else also think that Hoggy is still a teen trapped inside a 36 year old's body. He is so hyper-active all the time!
I love him and he is the best chinaman googly bowler one has ever seen. He is veryvery good.

pup11

International Coach
Ball still swinging for Binga in the 26th over, its really suprising to see a white ball swing for so long in such hot conditions.
EDIT: Big blow for India Tendulkar gone, a beauty from Lee to dismiss him.