• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
the captain goes...this match is over barring a combined tendulkar and bowling/fielding miracle...
Maybe they are trying to give him sort of record for highest runs scored by a single batsman in a team total?
We just bloody like to hope for too much, but guys i hope it happens.

BTW i will never ever take a day off again to watch cricket. :(

biased indian

International Coach
i would be happy if we can score 100 here...tendulkar to carry the bat.......

atleast that would be a good thing for him..wht else is there to gain form this game......

wher is the next mact being played ..oh its on sunday right... finally i can see a game of this series..i hate when they have day games ..

Athlai

Not Terrible
i would be happy if we can score 100 here...tendulkar to carry the bat.......

atleast that would be a good thing for him..wht else is there to gain form this game......

wher is the next mact being played ..oh its on sunday right... finally i can see a game of this series..i hate when they have day games ..
Tendulkar 5 boundaries already from his 23.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
i think they had both dravid and yuvi padded up ...and with dravid going first ball i think it was obvious that yuvi will come.... who would come instead ..uthappa..whom every one was hailing as a good finisher last game...may be they should have tried pathan..just make aussie rethink thier strategy..but having won the last game..i dont think they would have chnaged the batting order much..
Sure, I agree.

I was just commenting on this noise (cacophony really) one hears in India of how Dhoni and Yuvraj need to bat at 3 and 4. I was just commenting on the other requirements to bat at the top of the order.