• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Symonds's dire shot cost Australia the game, he played the same dire shot in the T20 WC semi-final and then also he caused Australia the game.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Symonds's dire shot caused Australia the game, he played the same shot in the T20 WC semi-final and that day also he threw away the game.
Debatable, without his knock you wouldn't have got close and you never know what the next overs would've been like.

Sounded like a good game, bloody sky tv.

Dissector

International Debutant
A bit of a repeat of the TT semi-final. Australia were looking utterly comfortable with Hayden and Symonds batting but they couldn't handle the pressure and lost the plot. Still they are so much a better side than India that I would back them to win the series around 4-2. This win makes things interesting though. Perhaps India can sneak in a 3-3.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ged IMO. Has to be.
I didn't think it would take you this long prince. Disappointing tbh. And do you not see what i did there...

On antoher note, hopes cannot blamed for the incompetance shown by hogg and lee. I'd include symonds but he is, of course, a qlder.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I didn't think it would take you this long prince. Disappointing tbh. And do you not see what i did there...

On antoher note, hopes cannot blamed for the incompetance shown by hogg and lee. I'd include symonds but he is, of course, a qlder.
Yeah, geddy dizzle scrambled up. I see what you did. It's the same way I did that whole maorraes code.