• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
He's very good at these stumpings isn't he? Spectacular.
I would love to know who he talked to in England.

At the beginng of that tour (in Ireland) he was as bad as ever. Somewhere along the English leg he was transformed and he hasn't put a foot wrong (almost).

Someone told me he was seen talking to Stewart for long time but I would like to think he talked to some other keepers there too.

Engineer is another who he talked to extensively in England.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies need to target RP and they shouldn't leave too much do in the last few overs, btw Hopes looking far more comfortable compared to Hodge.

pup11

International Coach
Does anyone think Aussies are planning to open with Hodge in the next test they are going to play and that's why i think he has been given so many chances on this tour??

pup11

International Coach
Aussie needs to push it now because they don't want to be in a situation where they require too many of the last over.

pup11

International Coach
**** what a dire shot was that from Symonds, he might very well have thrown away the game there!