• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hayden breaks yet another record first Australian batsman to reach 1500 runs in a calander year. Great, great player.

pup11

International Coach
1500 runs for Matthew Hayden in this Odi calendar year and he is the only Australia batsman in the history of Odi cricket to score that many runs in an Odi calendar year.
Matthew Hayden take a bow!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
oooh, close. Out prob
Nah disagree. Thought it was out on the first few but when you keep it going, his foot isn't really in a different position from when the bails are taken off to after. Certainly enough doubt.

Although the decision now makes the game more interesting. Only two wickets away from the tail.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
It looks out...only just but thatsall it takes. You have to see the fu=irst frame where the bails are off anf no part of the boot appears grounded "behind" the crease although there is some of it "above" it.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Harbhajan flights and it gets him his first wicket in six odi's.

Somethinghas happened or someone has talked to Harbhajan. This is the second game in a row where he is not 'darting' the ball in but throwing it up.

In the last game it actually made him more economical and today it has also got him a wicket - a caught and bowled- a classic mode for dismissal by a finger spinner.

Fabulous.

I hope and hope he doesn't go back to his flat bowling now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
hmm, Gillys form is worrying. How good of a keeper is Haddin, I havent seen much off him?
Not as good as Gilchrist as a keeper IMO, but certainly international standard. I'll put it this way - his wicket keeping wouldn't be an area of concern.