• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't mind people going slow to play themselves in, but 30 balls are good enough and they've seen off the first ten overs. Tendulkar does need to get going now. World class bowling by Australia though, I am loving every ball. This is what cricket is all about.
Wait, I thought ODIs weren't cricket to you!

Busted!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
They aren't. I said this is what real cricket is like - meaning that certain parts of this game can be misconstrued as a reasonable facsimile of the real thing.
You didn't say this is what real cricket is like, you said this is what cricket is all about.

Anyways, 14 wides now, keep it up Australia :happy: .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Argh, dire. Symonds bowling off spin. At least make him bowl medium pace if he's going to bowl. Clarke > Symonds as a spinner IMO.

Bouncer

State Regular
Wow Tendulkar out 3 times already and still playing. Not cool at all:@
I the game live for first 9 overs and This is the worse i have seen sachin bat in 17 years that i have seen him bat

I just can not believe on how much he is struggling...he is even making salman butt look like a batsman now.

pasag

RTDAS
Hooray for fox sports at Uni :D:D
How :@ , at least I was in a computer lab so could follow it on cricinfo. Anyways, can't believe we didn't get any wickets early on after looking so good, these things happen though. We'll have to bat very well though, one thinks although India's RR isn't out of hand yet.

Need to get Yuvraj out early as well.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FFS, Symonds on again bowling off spin. 2-0-15-0 was his first spell and India didn't even take a risk. Great stuff.

pasag

RTDAS
FFS, Symonds on again bowling off spin. 2-0-15-0 was his first spell and India didn't even take a risk. Great stuff.
Perhaps they want a good view of his current bowling form ahead of the Tests, certainly not out of the question although if that was the case (of which I'm just speculating of course) they should be doing it when the series isn't live.

R_D

International Debutant
Crucial period for the Indian team this one.
This is been the problem for them the middle overs...... bowling struggles to take wickets while leaking 4 or 5 per over and batting struggles to get those 4 or 5 per over. Lets see how they fare today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Perhaps they want a good view of his current bowling form ahead of the Tests, certainly not out of the question although if that was the case (of which I'm just speculating of course) they should be doing it when the series isn't live.
Why ask him to bowl off spin though? It'd be pretty much rubbish at test level and near enough everyone should be able to see that by now. If he was bowling medium pace, I wouldn't be complaining.

pasag

RTDAS
Why ask him to bowl off spin though? It'd be pretty much rubbish at test level and near enough everyone should be able to see that by now. If he was bowling medium pace, I wouldn't be complaining.
Yeah so according to them, at least they'll find this out now and not when it matters on the big stage. I don't agree with it either fwiw.

Anyways, the thing with Yuvraj, he looks like he's really struggling and he's about to collapse and then he just wakes up and kills you. Such a good ODI player.