• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kallis you freaking champion!

And Younis' knock must have been great to watch! Can imagine him coming out at 2-20 and going "screw this!"

Corli

U19 Cricketer
100 up for Younis, excellent innings from him. Also 100 test wickets for André Nel. I wish I could watch this, but for some reason the channel that usually broadcasts the cricket has decided that reruns of soapies makes better daytime tv :huh:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
100 up for Younis, excellent innings from him. Also 100 test wickets for André Nel. I wish I could watch this, but for some reason the channel that usually broadcasts the cricket has decided that reruns of soapies makes better daytime tv :huh:
No DSTV :-O

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
As the target gets further and further, the fields and bowling will get more and more aggressive

I don't like going all out and defensive is fine, but you can't just stop scoring like this....11 from 72 balls and 1 from 20 is just unwarranted.

biased indian

International Coach
As the target gets further and further, the fields and bowling will get more and more aggressive

I don't like going all out and defensive is fine, but you can't just stop scoring like this....11 from 72 balls and 1 from 20 is just unwarranted.
so u call this intresting test match batting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!