• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Can anybody tell me why is Gilly so keen on wearing Voges's shirt (#24) when he is batting??
Tough conditions these to play cricket in its really hot and humid out there.

pup11

International Coach
Clarke has really done well since he has started batting at no.4 since the CB series so i don't see any reason why he should be batting at any other slot.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not since Martyn retired. Clarke has occupied the #4 spot mostly. Sometimes Hussey bats there. Symonds sits at #5.
I was hoping Symonds would bat at 3 with Ponting out, but yeah you're right Symonds seems to have that 3rd drop spot locked up.

pup11

International Coach
I have a feeling this pitch might really crumble in the 2nd innings and it has already started to show signs of dual bounce and its been slow right from the start of the game so batting 2nd time around on this pitch could be really tough.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or does Harbajhan develop a very noticeable jerk and kink in his arm when he bowls his quicker one? :unsure:

Symonds getting going here! :thumbsup:

pup11

International Coach
Dear o dear that was a bit of a mix up between Symonds and Hayden, but Uthappa was just not able to gather the ball properly.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta love Hayden's concern for Symonds when a run out opportunity arrises. He's marking his mark while Symonds is powering back to his crease. Classic.