• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Sensible batting this from Pup (Clarke) and Haydos (Hayden) and i hope this partnership flourishes now, but i just hope its doesn't rain here.
TBH, All those people who are sitting on top of the stands don't they care about their lives.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sensible batting this from Pup (Clarke) and Haydos (Hayden) and i hope this partnership flourishes now, but i just hope its doesn't rain here.
TBH, All those people who are sitting on top of the stands don't they care about their lives.
Cricket>>>>their lives. In their opinion.

Mister Wright

That was sensational from Dhoni. Even though Clarke walked when he could have been safe. I want to see that replay again.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
No! Clarke gone to some sharp work by Dhoni! :(

On the first replay, it looks like he might have been a bit unlucky the umpire didn't refer it to the third umpire. Unusual not to do so these days actually. :@

Mister Wright

WTF! Clarke was given out by the umpire, and now he's calling for the 3rd. Looks out from further replays.

And given!!!

pup11

International Coach
Hayden and Symonds seem to bat very well together so lets hope they can turn it on again this time around.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Cricinfo said:
15.4 Pathan to Clarke, 1 wide, OUT, got 'em! Great work by Dhoni behind the stumps. That was a poor ball down leg side but Clarke can't get hold of the flick and over-balances after the stroke. Dhoni, standing up to the stumps, collects it nearly and flicks off the bails in a flash. Easy decision for the umpire that time and Pathan hugs Dhoni as if he's some long lost lover. Was it a poor ball or good judgement? What matters is he's got a wicket. Pup goes the Clarke.

Drama! Suresh Shastri, the square leg umpire, lifted his finger but appears to have consulted the third umpire in the last moment. Clarke is waiting in the boundary. It looks out but there's still debating. The giant screen finally shows the verdict: OUT and Clarke is on his way. His back foot was on the line there and as everyone famously proclaims: "The line belongs to the umpire". He even takes it home when stumps are drawn.
MJ Clarke st Dhoni b Pathan 27 (59m 38b 3x4 0x6) SR: 71.05
Hilarious stuff there i must say.

Perm

Tad unusual for Clarke to be batting ahead of Symonds ITFP really, usually bats below him.